The Association of Professional Sales
Working in Partnership To Professionalise Sales
No business can survive without selling, but the way a business sells is crucial to its brand, its reputation and its success.
The Association of Professional Sales (APS), is the government backed professional body representing salespeople. They are not-for-profit organisation, founded to build professional standards, trust and education across the sales industry and has led the development of sales apprenticeships in the UK.
We have worked with employers, training providers, academics and the Institute for Apprenticeships to win government approval for Level 4 and Level 6, B2B sales apprenticeships.
We are delighted to be working with Collab Group to help build an accredited, professional pathway for those who work in sales.
The APS is on the register of end point assessment organisations. We have completed the virtuous circle of creating the apprenticeship standards, getting them agreed by government, then satisfying their criteria to oversee the assessment of new apprentices.
We believe the sales apprenticeship programmes make the UK world-leaders in producing professional, qualified salespeople, helping to develop future generations of business leaders and boosting the UK economy.
The Association of Professional Sales offers:
- Professional lettered accreditation
- Required CPD (continuous professional development) to set you apart
- Access to world class learning content via our online platform to continue learning and qualification journey beyond apprenticeship
- Events, webinars and digital content to gain knowledge and insight
- A network of experienced sales leaders to tackle challenges and solve problems
- Working with MPs and government to raise the status of professional sales
- The APS logo and lettered accreditation on your email signatures, LinkedIn proﬁle and presentations to show your professional standing
What employers say about the APS:
“The Association of Professional Sales has galvanised people on the road to sales professionalism. They share my goal; I share their goal, which is to have chartered status for skilled, ethical sales people – just as you would for any other respected profession. The APS really does represent sales. They’re doing a great job.”
Graham Davis, Royal Mail
“The Association of Professional Sales promotes skills, learning and development across the sales industry and that ﬁts perfectly with our culture in the sales team at Premier Inn. Your selling effort is only as good as your team and having a sales force which is motivated and engaged drives revenue. A motivated team also means we have more fun working together in what is an exciting and dynamic profession.”
Edward Fotheringham, Premier Inn
“The APS logo is on the front page of every presentation we do. It gives us a platform to show we are part of a professional sales organisation. For the customer, it means they are dealing with a dependable partner. It’s an ethical standard backed up by an independent accreditation. It’s been really well received by customers and it’s helped us position Toshiba in high regard.”
Ben Gaston, Toshiba TEC
Join the APS to develop:
- Your next deal – use your membership to show customers your professional status
- Your next job – either externally or internally
- Your network – raise your personal and professional profile
Exclusive offer for Collab Group Sales Academy Students and College Staff: 30% off APS membership fees.
For more details, please contact fill in the APS Member Enquiry Form
or Visit http://associationofprofessionalsales.com for more information