This is an example of the Commitment Statement, a signed agreement between the apprentice, your employer and the Main Provider (your provider's details we will provided to you before you start).
Collab Group Sales Academy is Not your Main provider (training provider). We make learning materials available to you through this website (www.studyonline.org.uk), we also provide access for your tutor to this portal. A form similar to this one will be provided by your training provider and must be completed as part of your induction onto your apprenticeship.
The following information must be provided to you by your training provider before you start your apprenticeship:
- Name and level of Apprenticeship Framework/Standard: B2B Sales Executive Apprenticeship Standard
- Start date
- End date
- Any key milestone dates and description of milestone
- End Point Assessment Organisation: The Associaton of Professional Sales (APS)
- *Elements of the Programme fully funded by the ESFA e.g. English and Maths*
- Elements of the Programme being funded by non-levy or non Government –Employer co-investment:
Your Learning Journey:
Before you start your apprenticeship your tutor will talk with you and assess your current level of competancy. Once this discussion has taken place you will agree an individual learning plan (ILP), a copy of which will be provided to you.
Your plan will detail the modules you must complete of the online materials and provide a schedule of training and tutor visits. This must include identification of the different organisations being used for delivery including functional skills (English and Maths if you do not already hold the requisite qualifications).
Your Employer's Commitment to you:
Your employer must be committed to supporting the delivery of high quality apprenticeships.
Your employer will ensure you have the opportunity to:
- Receive appropriate on the job experiences to allow you to complete your apprenticeship
- Work under suitable supervision and have access to mentorship
- Undertake 20% of your training off the job and that it is undertaken during work time
- Follow your planned content and schedule for eligible training as set out in your individual learning plan
Your employer commits to:
- Pay you for the duration of your employment in line with your contract of employment.
- Work with you and the Main Provider to provide you with the best possible apprenticeship experience.
The Main Provider (Training Provider or FE College Registered on ROATP) commitment to you:
The Main Provider is committed to the delivery of high quality apprenticeships and will:
- Work with you and your employer to provide you with the best possible apprenticeship experience
- Ensure the delivery of the most up to date high quality apprenticeship programme tailored to your learning needs
- Provide access to the highest quality learning materials and tutor support
- Provide details of how they will support you together with guidance on the support available to you and how to access it
Collab Group Sales Academy's Committment
Collab Group Sales Acedemy will:
- Ensure that the website www.studyonline.org.uk is kept up to date and functioning at all times
- Safeguard your data and take all reasonable steps to ensure that it is kept secure
- To only allow reputable training providers to use our study material and/or portal
- To intervene promptly on the behalf of learners or their employers with the main provider if concerns regarding quality of traiining provision are raised.
Your Commitment To Your Apprenticeship
You commit to:
- Complete any work set by your tutor within the planned timeframe to the best of your ability
- Ask for help and support when you need it
- Operate within your Employers acceptable behaviours policy
Commitments Of All Parties
All parties commit to:
- Ensure the smooth running and day to day delivery of the apprenticeship
- Work together and strive for a high-quality apprenticeship experience for all parties
Resolving queries and complaints about your apprenticeship
If you have a query regarding your apprenticeship, please contact your main training provider who will provide contact details for you when you register for your apprenticeship. If this is not resolved in a timely manner you may register your concern by filling in this form
The information provided by contributors to this site is for general information purposes and is provided in good faith.We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information, resources or tools on the site. Under no circumstances shall we, or any of our contributors, be liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the site, the information, tools and resources.Your use of the site and your reliance on any information, tools or resources provided is solely at your own risk.