Sales Apprenticeship Materials for Providers
Finding the time to develop cutting edge training materials for new apprenticeship standards can be a challenge. Your curriculum teams are busy serving the needs of your students and an increasingly demanding curriculum means that new product development often has to be put on hold.
That's why the Collab Group is developing new materials so that you can get on with the business of training. Our materials are developed to the highest possible academic standards, enabling you to access our licenced training materials for the benefit of your students. We focus on content development, you focus on the delivery of excellent training.
Level 4 B2B Sales Executive Apprenticeship
Our training materials for this apprenticeship include:
- Access to online learning materials for 18 months. Our materials have a focus on "Lean for Sales"- bringing a rigorous and process driven approach to sales as favoured by leading global companies.
- Associate membership of the Association of Professional Sales (APS)
- Extensive reading materials for self-directed learning resources.
- Interactive quizzes and teaching points to reinforce learning.
- Chat rooms, discussions boards, ability to message tutors.
- Access to webinars.
- 18 Detailed workbooks for classroom-based tuition and online webinars.
- Ability to monitor student progress through our online portal
- Broadcast announcements to all students
- Ability to "zone" students into discrete groups (where all students in a group work for the same company).
Sales Tutor Training:
We understand that not all training providers wishing to deliver the B2B Sales Executive Apprenticeship will have trainers sufficiently conversant with contemporary sales theory to deliver it with confidence. That's why we offer a shadowing programme whereby your tutors can shadow our experienced tutors while they deliver classroom workshops. Please note that there is an additional fee for this service.
Want to upload the learning materials on your own eLearning Platform?
Not every training provider will want to use our eLearning portal. If you would rather buy our materials outright we will generate them in a format of your choice (Scorm/Tin can/AICC), rebrand them according to your house style and supply them in an easy to upload format ready for your LMS. Please note that there is an additional charge for this service.
If you would like to know more or arrange for a demonstration of our materials please do get in touch.
Terms & Conditions
FE Colleges and training providers wishing to use our training materials are advised to read our Terms and conditions